Friday, May 08, 2015

Salman Khan: Hero or Villain?


The whole world is talking about Salman Khan is a real life hero and he does not deserve this. He cannot be punished Blah Blah. Well, I say to them, what about than person who lost a life under his car and other who got injured. Yeah, ok fine, footpath are not the places to sleep, but they really not the places to drive too.

Celebrities commenting on the judgement of a sessions court judge are completely wrong. Also they way few of them have reacted is again so silly that I have started to judge their intellect. 

He would have been a hero if he would have come clean and said yes I did it and I will suffer the consequences. More so he is being arrogant about the whole issue and playing as if nothing had happened.

Well Mr Salman Khan, I was never a fan of yours but if you would have come out clean I would have waited in line for every release of yours

No comments:

Back Posts